Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Thursday, January 12, 2006

What's this?

So on this site you can check in on me from wherever you are in the world. That's an odd concept. Although you can find out what I'm doing anytime you want I think this might be more for me than any of you. I'm 15 days away from being in a place where I know nobody, and have no idea what to do. I will be attending the University of Dallas in Irving, Texas. I will persuing my Master's degree in Sports and Entertainment Management and hopefully will be finding a job out there.
Some things you can expect from this site are updates on what I'm doing, where I'm working, what I think of Texas, any Texan slang I tend to pick up on the way and of course a little humor.
This is a new concept to me and I'm sure I'll get better at this as time goes by but for now this is all you get...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today you have started a new chapter in your book of life. I hope it is as wonderful as you are. The roads in life are sometimes smooth, sometimes bumpy and sometimes have a fork in them. Let your higher spirit guide you. I will always have you in my prayers. I love you so very much
Mom