Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

pay it forward

Ya I know it was a movie, with a novel idea, but try it. Do something for someone, something they aren't expecting, something they aren't asking for, something nice. Do it not for them, nor for yourself, do it in hopes that it will make their day better and maybe encourage them to do something for someone else.


There is so much that people have to be miserable about, I'd mention the stuff but uh...it's not that kinda posting. Sometimes all they need is a little piece of humanity that tells or shows them how awesome life really is.


So if someone has done something nice for you recently, pay it forward. Or be the one that starts that chain of pleasantness, it'll make your day too.

"don't you think life would be awfully boring if the good times were all that we had?"-Pat Green.

1 comment:

DesertSurfer said...

Something that I love to do is that when I put money into a vending machine and it gives me change back, I like to leave it there for the next person.

Who hasn't had that experience of finding some change in the vending machine and feeling like it is Christmas? It is so stupid because it is only spare change but it really brightens up somebody's day.

Now of course I know you are referring to bigger things but hey, we all need to start off somewhere.

phives...Strauss