Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Sunday, December 03, 2006

you might be a bachelor if...

**Musical Suggestion: Reckless Kelly. http://www.recklesskelly.com/tunes.htm**
My favorite Reckless Kelly songs are; Vancouver, I still do,
Wild Western Wind Blown Band, and Break my Heart Tonight.
I have lived on my own for 10 months now. You may say I live in "bachelorville". Since Jeff Foxworthy has the 'you might be a redneck if' stuff, so I figured I could do some you might be a bachelor if, and all from my experiences.
You might be a bachelor if...
...your energy saving strategy while in your apartment, involves less clothes in the summer and more clothes in the winter.
...there are multiple bags of trash on your balcony because you are too lazy to take them to the dumpster.
...you wash dishes not cause the sink is full of them but because the "good" knife is dirty.
...you make your bed only before you go out on the weekends.
..."de-smelling" the apartment involves lighting a candle and pouring some bleach down the sink.
...there's that thing in the fridge that you don't want to touch cause you forgot what it is.
If any of these apply to you (they definitely apply to me) then you might be a bachelor. If you are not a bachelor tell your wife or girlfriend, I'm sorry for you and I admire their compassion.
Oh by the way apparently J.R. Giddens isn't made of gold...theLobos lost...I'm sad.
Go Cowboys...I'm happy!

No comments: