Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Sunday, January 04, 2009

This post doesn't deserve a title

Happy second week of the New Year! Ya, Ya, Ya so I'm a little late...deal with it. I'm not too big on resolutions, I don't understand the concept of waiting for a certain day to better yourself (see the list on the right).

I just have some random thoughts for today...

If the world is going to end in 2012 like Nostradamus predicted, should I either get lots of credit cards and run them all up or become a fugitive of the law and run around like Billy the Kid? Cause it's one or the other people!

If you're on the equator you are actually moving 1038 MPH

It was 80 degrees yesterday...ain't global warming grand?

My dog eats tennis balls, not the whole ball just the fuzz, then spits out the rubber part. Apparently that part doesn't taste as good.

I'm excited to get back to work, but dreading answering the following questions 1 million times. "How was your Christmas?" "What did you do for New Years?" I mean if you're that nice of a person and really want to know, and you truly care about the people around you, then ask away. But if you're just asking me because you're supposed to, don't bother...I won't be offended I promise!

Myspace is starting to suck and Facebook is now way better.

I hate the following phrases. "To a man" What the hell does that even mean and when did we start saying that? "At the end of the day" Because apparently the beginning and middle of your day doesn't mean shit.

Sometimes dating seems tough...and sometimes, it's soo worth it!

New Mexico didn't even make it to their own bowl game...hahaha we suck at football.

I wish I would have taken bets on the Sugar Bowl...damn!

I hate doing laundry.

"5 dollar foot long"

I think this post may have wasted my time as well as yours. I could have probably used this time to work on that whole 100 in 1000 thing huh? Oh well.

Have a good week

1 comment:

Kbizzle said...

you are hilarious!!