Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Sunday, February 26, 2006

...and not a moment too soon

So today I thought my Mom and my sister were going to come up and see me, I was wrong. It was even better everyone came...well them and my Dad, which makes everyone. It was great to see all three of them this weekend. I have been bored out of my mind lately and they were a good refersher for me. Now we didn't do much but we hung out together and that was great. It's funny cause I couldn't wait to leave Albuquerque a month ago. I wanted to get away and see if I could make it but I also was tired of living at home. No offense to my parents because they were great this last year, but it was different going from living at SAE for 3 and a half years to moving back home at 22yrs old. They never pushed me or hassled me but I needed my own space. Now that I have it I couldn't wait to see them and be around them. Don't get me wrong I'm glad I'm out on my own but I needed to see them and they came...not a moment too soon. I was able to recharge my batteries and now I only have a month till I go home for my birthday.
So for now, I'm out, I have a job fair to attend tomorrow and a huge test on Tuesday...woo hoo go Finance!

No comments: