Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

62-54

Your musical selection will follow the post.

March is the best sports month because of March Madness. But tonight the inevitable happened, the Lobos season ended before the madness could start. I sat listening to the entire game on the internet and for the last two minutes of game play I just listened as my heart slowly tore apart, I think I was so upset I might have even squeezed out a tear or two. You would think I would be prepared for this moment, I mean we have sucked ever since we had to start playing teams with less than one direction in their name. But it felt like a relative dying of old age, you know they are close to dying and you have prepared yourself for the moment, but it still hurts oh so bad when it happens.

*your musical selection*
So on that note, let's all sing the fight song together now...

Hail to New Mexico
Thy loyal sons are we,
Marching down the field we go
Fighting for thee.

GO FIGHT WIN

Now we pledge our faith to thee
Never shall we fail.
Fighting ever, yielding never.

HAIL HAIL HAIL

Don't worry Lobos I still love you...there's always next year.



Oh yah....FUCK YOU RITCHIE MCKAY
and while I'm at it...FUCK YOU FRAN FRASCHILLA

No comments: