Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Saturday, March 03, 2007

She...

I decided to go straight to a song recommendation instead of giving the whole band.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=16452630
On the page click on "Oklahoma Breakdown"
It's my song of the week, I'm lovin' it.


I'm looking for someone, you may have seen her. So if that is the case I figured I should tell you a little about her so you can send her my way when you track her down for me.

She is about 5'7", cute blonde girl with blue (or was it green?) eyes.
She enjoys sports, especially cowboys football.
She is a strong woman who won't back down from a challenge.
She is educated and has a bright future ahead of her.
She can talk intelligently about anything...or fake it really well.
She looks just as amazing in sweat pants and a hoody as she does in a fancy dress.
She thinks it's funny how I know all the lines to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
She has an affinity for short red-heads...with a great personality.
She doesn't feel like I'm "too dedicated" if I call her just to tell her how beautiful she is.
She likes drama and controversy, like I like cancer.
She is laid back
She gets up early during the week, but on the weekend might sleep till the clock strikes PM.
She loves me...or so I hope.

I'm looking for this girl. If you or anyone you know fit this description please contact your local authorities ASAP...I got a hot date with her planned.

No comments: