Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Friday, September 12, 2008

Introducing Beau!

Apparently I drove by the animal humane society in Irivng one too many times and yesterda I finally cracked. I stopped just to look at the dogs...well that didn't work. I found one that caught my eye and now I have myself a dog. His name is Beau, he is a shepard mix and he is about 1 year old. Here's some pictures enjoy!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you could've thought of a better name if you spent few minutes on it. Frenchy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My first dogs name was Beau. Then when he ran away, my second dogs name was Beau too. Nice strong name. Very nice.