Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Sunday, January 17, 2010

3 months... and no me?

This is easily the longest I've gone without posting something and I'm sorry or you're welcome depends on who are. I usually try to write when something happens in my life but in the last 3 months I've been pretty busy. Sure I had an hour here or there to write something but I didn't. So what the hell did I do the last 12 weeks?

Maybe it's the way our current culture has developed. Maybe that's the reason I don't have the drive or energy to post much lately. With twitter and Facebook (how come my computer thinks twitter is a word but not Facebook?) providing quick fixes for information, these blog posts seem longer and longer to me even though they may be getting shorter. I've noticed I am to the point where I know all of what's going on in the world but without any detail. It seems as I just read headlines and my thirst for information has been quenched (so if you're still reading this I applaud you).

So here's some twitter-like headlines of the past 12 weeks:

  • I played 4 full length outdoor soccer games in 36 hours and loved it. I miss playing SOO much.
  • Had my work holiday party at my old work... is that odd?
  • Cowboys win!
  • Cowboys lose :(
  • Disco dies in big D but is born again in the Burque! PA bro.
  • 10 hours each way is WAY worth it to spend 9 days at home for Christmas.
  • Sister has a boyfriend!
  • Everyone's a LOBO! Finally a college bball season to be excited about! Coach Alford needs to be here to stay!
  • Just when I thought I was making some head way... her econ classes were over. Damn.
  • Jersey Shore is rotting the brains of America's youth
  • 90999
  • Amazing Mexican wedding! Congrats Greg we all had a great time!
  • 34 Bowl games is too many! If they let that % of teams in for bball there would be like 160 teams in the tournament.
  • Dirk 20K! Stop the haters

"The True Gentleman [is a man] whom honor is sacred and virtue safe." - John Walter Wayland

No comments: