Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hump day

wow what a finish to a boring ass day...So I get to work today and we called in extra help for an average amount of work to get done. I decided I was gonna leave early and since I was sitting on the table playing with the tape guns...the man incharge felt that was okay. I thought (remember this is just a thought) hey it's 4 o'clock and I got nothing left to do today, gonna go fix myself some food watch a little tv, hit up a little myspace action, then knock out a good hour or two at the gym...WRONG!

On the way home I realized that my truck was very near overheating and when I turned on the heater to cool off the engine (yes it does work try it, it could save you thousands) it only blew out cold air...problem number 1.

So I figured that was a priority for the evening. I went to the bank to deposit my checks and get a money order for rent tomorrow (the damn bank hasn't sent me my checks yet) they were only open through drive-thru and guess what...they only give money orders inside (but that was closed AT FREAKIN 4:30PM!!!...problem number 2

Well at least I got the money in the bank I can use my lunch break to get the rent money, not that bad. I then proceed to find someone to check out my vehicle. Turns out my radiator was cracked and i was probably about a day or two from a blown head gasket ($3000 to fix). A cracked radiator sux but at least it aint three grand...problem number 3

I make an unsufficient amount of money to have "hey someday my radiator might crack and I could be (for lack of a better word) thunderfucked (yes it is one word)" funds available...problem number 4

Gotta rent a car cause one of the busiest days of the year at work will be tomorrow before game 5, and need to be there. So I got a car reserved but need a car to get there...doesn't make much sense does it? Apparently the airport enterprise doesn't abide by the famous advertising slogan of "We'll pick you up"...problem number 5

The crazy ass chinaman that drove me to the airport knows about 7 english words so hand signals were very valuable...but apparently road signs weren't on the test to aquire his visa! I was about 2 seconds from losing my right leg and most likely breathing from a tube for the rest of my life. Oh how I love anit lock breaks!...problem number 6

I get to the rental car place...and they don't take debit cards from local renters. Why? I don't know they don't like money or something...problem number 7

Well if you've been following along (you like how I pretend like have all sorts of readers who are following along with my life? Even though I know I don't, the last post was only checked 8 times) I was just presented with 7 problems here are their solutions in the appropriate order; called dad he said not good so i stopped driving asap, i get to spend my lunch break tomorrow at a bank of america, at least I caught it in time, dad does make enough money to have "hey my son's vehicle might have a radiator crack some day, crazy chinaman drove me there, seriously I almost died, i have primetiime negotiating skills. So it is now almost 9 and I'm beat...WTF just happened to my sweet ass evening? Good thing today was hump day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is some funny shit. yes thunderfucked is one word??????? i almost fried my computer because i was spitting up mountain dew. just an fyi I got a new cell phone because I am in good with the original so he put the sequel back on the plan, my new number is (505) 350 6676 hit me up
PA BP