Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Help me help you.

First thing's first...I only got 4 hours of sleep last night and I'm still up taking a study "break" to do this--Why am I in school again? Oh yeah! The bigger picture (remember the last post?) anyway, I digress.

I was just trolling around the internet trying to do something mindless before I went back into school mode for another hour or two before I go to bed (its 1:03am right now). As I was doing this I went to my "bosses" blog, and now I shall steal an idea which I think is quite good. Mark Cuban is asking his readers to give him ideas for his television network HDnet. Although I am but a young, meek lad, I still wish to keep the things I do in my life fresh and entertaining. On this site I've tried giving you songs I enjoy, and funny clips I stumble across on the internet. As for the content I try to mix it up with stuff like; the mustache, political or societal commentary, things that piss me off, and of course my "adventures" here in Texas.


So here's is what I want from you my incredibly intelligent and always beautiful (beautiful only if "you" refers to a person who has two X chromosomes...go ahead Google it and figure out if that's you, I'll wait--okay proceed), morally and ethically bound, followers. I want YOU to tell me what YOU want to see on this site. Other than a handful of people who told me they read this stuff, I have no idea who you are or what you want. Of course I'll continue to be myself but if I can entertain and inform at the same time that would be fantastic. So either email me, if you are privileged enough to know my email address, call me and tell me, text me and tell me or hey why don't you just post it on here for everyone to see...DO YOU HAVE THE GUTS?

I'm kinda excited about the feedback I may get from this so don't let me down minions...or very smart people whom I love. A little flattery never hurts right?

To post on this site just click on the underlined link that has a numerical value and the word comments after it...then make the magic happen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you and anythignyou say i will enjoy. haha idk Ricky more about sociological occurences you stumble upon and observe in your life setting..that would amuse me.
yesss.thanks.
<3

Anonymous said...

haha its me carolyn aka "anonymous"

Anonymous said...

I would say that you should update me more on facebook when you post something! This is how I came upon this just this last time. Also, more philosophical things and more stories about how the Cowboys suck!

kevin said...

i'd like to see more photos of yourself so i can remember how cute you are!