Marathon Stats

Since I'm going to be training to run a marathon you can go here to check out my training schedule. http://bit.ly/gmxxPQ

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Summertime in Big D

I enjoy this clip I hope you do too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPdFrW076R0


So what am I up to you ask? I have recently been given a full time position with the Mavs. You know that team that was supposed to win it all this year but went out in the first round. So I sit around and play computer games all day. I am quite lucky though it seems the part time positions may not have much time left, well unless we can keep coming up with things for them to do, so I must be thankful that I still have a job. School is starting up for the summer and I will be taking 3 classes now that I will have some free time this summer. And now the exciting news. I have made my plane reservations for Vegas. I will be playing in the World Series of Poker this summer, not in the main event but in one of the other 50 some odd events they have going on there. I will be there from June 29th to July 3rd and hopefully playing poker that whole time. But if not I'm gonna need some friends to get crazy with. So if you're reading this come on out to VEGAS and let's have some fun.

I was also looking back at some of the previous posts and noticed that I was supposed to keep you up to date with any Texas slang I've heard. Well how bout "Big Time". Used in the following manner..."Last night was a big time".

No comments: